Small-batch Peanut Butter Bars
These fabulous Small-batch Peanut Butter bars are so easy to make--maybe too easy...
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/3 cup salted butter melted
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (4 full sheets)
- 2/3 cup (80g) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup (85g) creamy peanut butter (not natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup (3oz) good-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (20g) heaping tablespoon peanut butter
In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Stir with a spoon until well mixed. Turn out into an ungreased 7x5-inch dish and smooth out. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. If necessary, microwave for an additional 15 seconds and stir, repeating until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Pour mixture over the cooled peanut butter and spread. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting. Enjoy!