Creamy Peanut Butter Milkshake
This ultra rich and creamy peanut butter milkshake is quick and easy to make and packed with peanut butter flavor.
Servings 1 to 2 servings
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream* about 3 scoops
- ½ to ¾ cup milk* any percentage
- 2 lightly heaping tablespoons (41g) peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Whipped cream optional for topping
- Peanut butter sauce optional for topping
- Chopped candies optional for topping
In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla, and blend until well-combined and pourable.
Pour into glass(es). Top with whipped cream and additional toppings if desired and enjoy.
*Use ½ cup milk for a thicker shake, up to ¾ cup for a thinner one.
This recipe makes about a 12 to 16-ounce (1½ to 2-cup) milkshake, enough for one restaurant-size serving or two smaller ones. Approximate nutritional information is for 2 servings without optional toppings.