Iced White Chocolate Mocha
This Iced White Chocolate Mocha is creamy, sweet, and perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
Servings 1 serving
- 3/4 cup milk any percentage, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) chopped white chocolate (high-quality chips are fine)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup strong cold coffee
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream optional
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Whipped cream optional, for topping
In a small pot, combine 1/4 cup of the milk, white chocolate, and sugar and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate and sugar are completely melted.
Remove pot from heat and add in remaining 1/2 cup of milk, cold coffee, and optional heavy cream.
Pour over ice, top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy.
For a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, double the sugar, and blend with ice until frosty.
If you don’t have cold coffee, put a cup of hot coffee in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes until it cools down to room temperature or brew a pot at double strength, pour 1 cup of coffee over 1 heaping cup of ice, and let it melt.