This Iced White Chocolate Mocha is creamy, sweet, and perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
Last week I shared this Iced Mocha recipe and told you that since I’ve been getting a lot of requests for different iced coffee recipes recently, there’d be a bunch more of them hitting the site soon(ish).
As promised, today, I have another one for you, an Iced White Chocolate Mocha.
A Quick and Easy Iced White Chocolate Mocha
Like my (hot) White Chocolate Mocha, this recipe is a cinch to throw together and only requires a few ingredients. You’ll just need white chocolate, cold coffee, milk, and sugar.
Poured over ice, you end up with a mocha that is creamy, sweet, and perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
How To Make an Iced White Chocolate Mocha
1. First, you’ll melt white chocolate and sugar in a small amount of milk. (If you have one, a butter warmer works great for this.)
2. Then, combine your white chocolate mixture with cold coffee, a little more milk, and optional heavy cream (for added richness).
If you don’t have cold coffee on hand, you can put a cup of hot coffee in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes until it cools down to room temperature or brew a pot at double strength, pour 1 cup of coffee over 1 heaping cup of ice, and let it melt.
3. Once your mocha is assembled, pour it over a cup of ice and enjoy! Also maybe top it with some whipped cream and white chocolate shavings…
A Note on White Chocolate
If you’ve made any of my other white chocolate drinks (like my White Hot Chocolate, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Pink Hot Chocolate, and Chai Hot Chocolate) you’re probably getting tired of seeing this PSA, but it’s super important when you’re making drinks with white chocolate, so here we go again. 🙂
Be sure to use good-quality white chocolate that you like the flavor of. Cheap white chocolate chips are great in cookies but don’t always have the best flavor for drinks, so if you wouldn’t eat a handful of them, don’t melt them down for coffee.
White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino
And before we go, if you’d prefer something a little icier, making your mocha into a frappe is as easy as adding a blender to the mix. You’ll get the best results with a high-powered blender, but almost any blender can get the job done.
Just double the sugar in the white chocolate mocha base, since blending it with ice will make it less sweet, and blend the ice and mocha together. Done!
Iced White Chocolate Mocha
- 3/4 cup milk any percentage, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) chopped white chocolate (high-quality chips are fine)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup strong cold coffee
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream optional
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Whipped cream optional, for topping
- In a small pot, combine 1/4 cup of the milk, white chocolate, and sugar and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate and sugar are completely melted.
- Remove pot from heat and add in remaining 1/2 cup of milk, cold coffee, and optional heavy cream.
- Pour over ice, top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost to you.