This Quick Keto Fried Rice will hit all those fried rice sweet spots without all the carbs.
Hey, friend. If you’ve been craving fried rice, have a half-used bag of cooked cauliflower in your fridge, or need a super quick and easy low-carb meal, I have just the recipe for you: Keto Fried Rice.
This will hit all those fried rice sweet spots without all the carbs.
How to Make Keto Fried Rice
You make cauliflower fried rice almost exactly the way you would traditional fried rice.
Cook some chopped bacon in a pan and add “rice” to cook in the fat. Then move the rice to half the pan and add eggs. Scramble, mix everything together, and that’s it.
You can throw this fried rice together, top with some sugar-free ketchup, and be eating in about 10 minutes.
Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe Notes
- As written, this recipe serves one, but doubles or triples with no preparation changes needed.
- Looking for more keto recipes? You might also like Keto Chicken Soup and Bacon and Feta Chicken Breasts.
Keto Fried Rice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 2 slices uncooked bacon chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked riced cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce optional
- No-sugar ketchup optional
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs and heavy cream. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned but not yet crispy.
- If there is more than about 1 tablespoon of grease in the pan, pour off some of the fat.
- Add riced cauliflower and soy sauce and cook, stirring often, until heated through and coated in sauce and bacon is just about crispy.
- Scrape cauliflower and bacon to one side of the pan and add eggs. Use a spatula to scramble eggs and cook until eggs reach your preferred level of doneness.
- Mix everything back together, top with ketchup if desired, and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost to you.