These Small-batch No-bake Unicorn Cheesecakes are a perfectly magical, easy-to-make sweet treat.
As long-time readers know, I often partner up with Fandom Foodies to bring you themed nerdy recipes. Last month I even hosted our monthly roundup #AFeastOfThrones and got so many amazing Game of Thrones recipe submissions. (If you haven’t checked them all out, you should!)
This month, Jenni from The Gingered Whisk is hosting, and the nerdy theme she chose was Harry Potter (#PotterPotluck). Obviously, I was super excited about this because I was a massive Harry Potter book fan growing up–like my original hard covers basically disintegrated from being reread so often.
I was also excited about the theme because diving into the magical and mystical world of fantasy gave me the perfect excuse to hop on one of my favorite ridiculous trends ever, unicorn food! And since, as I mentioned in my No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites post, I’ve been a little obsessed with making no-bake cheesecakes this summer, for PotterPotluck, I made Small-batch Unicorn Cheesecakes!
Look at these things!! How cute are they? Do you not just want to make a batch for yourself right now!?
And look, if the answer to that question is no and you are not on board with the whole unicorn food trend, I bet you have someone in your life who is.
Maybe a niece or nephew, a super fabulous coworker or friend. How many awesome points would you score if you whipped out a couple of these the next time you’re together?
I’m just saying everyone could benefit from a little unicorn in their life. (And back to the Harry Potter thing) I mean look how well that worked out for Voldemort. 😉
See Also: Cheese Cake Bites
The recipe for no-bake cheesecakes is pretty standard and simple. It’s softened cream cheese plus sugar and a little vanilla and whipped cream. It takes less than five minutes to make the cheesecake layer.
This recipe adds a little food coloring to the cheesecake then you swirl dollops of that over a fabulous graham cracker crust, refrigerate or freeze, and in a few hours, your life is going to be a heck of a lot more magical.
Small-batch No-bake Unicorn Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (3 full graham cracker sheets)
- 1 heaping tablespoon (16g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (1.5oz) butter melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 heaping tablespoons (42g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blue food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Place 4 foil cupcake liners on a plate or tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter and stir until well-mixed and the mixture begins to clump. Divide crust between each of the cupcake liners and press it firmly into an even layer with your fingers or the bottom of a shot glass. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat heavy cream with a handheld electric mixer, starting on low, working up to high, until stiff peaks form (when you lift the beaters straight up, the peaks should stand up without flopping over at the tip). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla and beat on high until well-combined and fluffy. Fold in the cream you just whipped until completely incorporated.
- Divide mixture between three small bowls and add 2 drops of blue to the first bowl for baby blue, 2 drops of red to the second for pink, and 1 drop blue, 1 drop red for lavender. Stir each until the color is uniform.
- Drop spoonfuls of each color over the prepared graham cracker crusts until all of the cheesecake mixture is gone. Use a tooth pick or knife to swirl the colors and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least four hours. Top with optional whipped cream and sprinkles if desired and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost.