No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites are the perfect bite-sized treat. They’re cute, tasty, and almost too easy to make!
Something very important happened to me this summer.
Guys, I learned how to make no-bake cheesecake!
What? It was a really good cheesecake.
Okay, seriously though, this has been a supremely useful and tasty lesson to learn this summer. I don’t make cheesecakes very often because they’re a lot of work. But, with no-bake cheesecakes, you get all that cream cheesy goodness, but with about 5-percent of the effort so you can make them all the time.
If that’s not life-changing, I don’t know what is. 😉
While on my no-bake cheesecake kick these last couple of weeks, I’ve tested a ton of different variations (and made sooooo many new friends with all the leftovers). I have at least one more that I’ll be sharing with you before summer’s end, but I’ve been on an Oreo kick lately (have you tried my No-churn Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream and Two-Ingredient Cookies and Cream Popsicles yet?) so up first is some Small-batch No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites.
These bites are SO GOOD and PERFECT for this time of year because you don’t have to go near the oven to make them, they’re bite-size, so automatic perfect summer food, and they’re chilled, so they are a nice and refreshing bit of sweetness you can grab throughout a hot summer day.
On the bottom is an Oreo crumb base and then the cheesecake layer is a sweet and creamy combo of cream cheese, whipped cream, and vanilla, with more chopped Oreos throughout.
The best part is that you can store the bites in the freezer or the refrigerator depending on what type of cheesecake you feel like eating. The texture of refrigerated Oreo cheesecake bites is like a slightly softer, creamier cheesecake. From the freezer, they taste like a cross between a cheesecake and ice cream.
Both are fabulous and I still haven’t decided which I like better, so you should probably just make the recipe and test both ways out for yourself. 😉
Small-batch No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 14 Oreos divided
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) butter melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 heaping tablespoons (42g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream optional
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper. Secure with binder clips or clothes pins and set aside.
- Finely chop 5 of the Oreos and set aside. Place the remaining 9 Oreos in a plastic bag and crush into a fine crumb with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in melted butter until well mixed. Pour crumbs into prepared baking dish and press out into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, use a handheld electric mixer to beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form (when you lift the beaters straight up, the peaks should stand straight up without flopping over). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed. Fold in whipped cream and Oreos, being careful not to deflate the whipped cream. Transfer mixture to your prepared dish and spread over crust. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Use the parchment paper to remove cheesecake from the container and cut into 24 small squares. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each if desired, and enjoy!
Adapted from Kraft Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost to you.