This Chai White Hot Chocolate is smooth and creamy with a warming chai flavor that makes it just about the coziest drink ever.
Happy Halloween Eve Day, my friends (that’s a thing, right?). As we sit here on the evening of our most chocolate-filled holiday, I hope all of your Halloween plans are falling into alignment. I hope your costume is just the right level of creepy/cute/ironic, your bags of candy are yet unplundered, and your enthusiasm for the night not dimmed by poor weather or obligatory party appearances (<–my worst nightmare).
But before we all candy ourselves out tomorrow night, you should take a minute of me-time today and make yourself a cup of this Chai White Hot Chocolate (or pin this recipe and come back to it in a week when the candy coma has worn off.) 😉
I have quite a few drink recipes on the site for when the weather turns colder. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are classic October, White Chocolate Peppermint Mochas and Eggnog Lattes are a must for December, but Chai White Hot Chocolate? This is the perfect drink for heading into November.
See Also: White Hot Chocolate
It’s smooth and creamy, with a warming chai flavor that makes it about the coziest drink ever. It’s the sort of drink you’ll want to pour into a travel mug and take along on a rambling walk some chilly November morning.
This Chai White Hot Chocolate also couldn’t be easier to make and needs only three ingredients: milk, good-quality white chocolate, and a chai tea bag.
To make the hot chocolate, you just heat the milk on the stove, steep the tea, and then melt in some of your favorite white chocolate. In about three minutes, your cozy perfect November drink is ready to go.
Chai White Hot Chocolate Recipe Notes
- As with my Pink Hot Chocolate, good quality white chocolate is a MUST in this recipe. Cheap white chocolate chips don’t make for good hot chocolate (trust me).
- This recipe makes 1 cup of chai white hot chocolate, enough to fill a standard 8-ounce mug. If you want to fill an over-sized 12 to 16-ounce mug, one and a half or double the recipe.
Quick and Easy Chai White Hot Chocolate
- Heat milk in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add tea bag (make sure to keep tag away from the burner!). Once milk begins to steam and bubbles start to form, turn heat off.
- Let tea bag steep for 2 minutes. Press tea bag between a spoon and the side of the pot to wring any liquid from it and dispose of bag.
- Turn heat to medium and stir in white chocolate until melted and drink is smooth.
- Transfer to an 8-ounce mug and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost to you.