These Small-batch M&M cookies are packed full of M&Ms and come out chewy at the centers, a little crunchy around the edges and pretty darn perfect.
I have more cookies for you today!
Really good cookies!
Really good Small-batch M&M Cookies!
Did I mention they’re really good?
After nearly two years of running a food blog, I’ve gotten pretty good at not gorging myself on the food I make for the site. One of my best tricks is just freezing leftovers immediately after shooting them. I TRIED that with these M&M Cookies. They went straight into the freezer after I finished taking photos.
They still disappeared within a matter of days. Turns out that really good cookies are still really good frozen. 😉
If you love M&Ms, you’re going to love these cookies, because they are PACKED with them, so you definitely feel like you get your money’s worth in the M&M department. And the cookie base is the same as in my favorite Small-batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, so these M&M cookies come out chewy at the centers, a little crunchy around the edges and pretty darn perfect.
The recipe uses melted butter in the batter, so you don’t have to plan ahead and soften any butter, and the dough doesn’t need to be chilled. That means that if you have M&Ms handy, you can make these cookies from start to finish in about twenty minutes.
Dangerous? Yes. The best? Also yes.
Small-batch M&M Cookies
These Small-batch M&M cookies are packed full of M&Ms, and come out chewy at the centers, a little crunchy around the edges and pretty darn perfect.
- 2/3 cup (80g) all-purpose flour measured by weight or the spoon and sweep method*
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (2oz) unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1/3 cup (66g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (25g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together (properly measured) flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cooled butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well-combined. Add vanilla and egg yolk and whisk until smooth.
Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in M&Ms. Drop six rounded spoonfuls onto your prepared baking sheet (for perfectly round cookies, roll into balls) and bake for 9 to 12 minutes, until cookies look set. Allow to cool on the baking sheet and enjoy!
*To measure using the Spoon and Sweep Method, spoon flour into your measuring cup and sweep excess off with the flat of a knife. This will give you the most accurate measurement next to weighing.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. There is absolutely no additional cost to you.